1. What’s the Nail Gel Polish?
The Nail Gel Polish is a new technology of nail products. The basic material is resin, with photoinitiator, and various additives. With the features such as environmentally friendly, non-toxic, healthy and safe, easy to apply, long lasting, high color fastness, etc. It’s favored by the Nail Artistes and Nail Art funs.
2. What’s the advantage of Nail Gel Polish to Traditional Nail Polish?
1. No solvent, removable, odorless, environmentally friendly.
2. Strong adhesion, good toughness, no shrinkage, no cracking, and longer duration.
3. Strong malleability, diversified patterns, high saturation.
3. How to apply the Nail Gel Polish?
There are 4 main elements to make the Nail Gel Polish: Base Coat, Top Coat, Nail Gel Polish and UV/LED Nail Lamp. The steps are as following:
1. Clean nail and trim nail’s surface.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat.
3. Cure the base coat with the UV/LED nail lamp for 1-2 minutes.
4. Apply a thin layer of nail gel polish.
5. Cure the nail gel polish with the UV/LED nail lamp for 1-2 minutes. If it’s necessary, repeat step 4 and 5 for a full color effect.
6. Apply the top coat.
7. Cure the top coat with the UV/LED nail lamp for 1-2 minutes.
4. Why the gel peels off easily?
1. Make sure the surface of the nail has been well trimmed. This step is to make sure the base coat has struggled on the nail, it’s important for a long lasting nail art.
2. When apply the top coat, make sure all the nail borders are covered with the layer. It’s to avoid the potential nail gel damage.
5. Why the gel can’t be cured?
1. When apply the gels, no matter the nail gel polish, base coat or top coat, it’s better to apply a thin layer at each time. The cure time is depends on the thickness of the gel. If it’s necessary, apply a thin layer for several times than a thick layer for 1 time.
2. With different UV/LED Nail lamp, the cure time is varies. For example, the cure time of a 36W lamp is normally about 2 minutes. With a lower voltage lamp, the cure time will be longer; with a higher voltage lamp, the cure time will be shorter.
6. How to remove the Gel Polish?
1. Trim the surface of the gel with a nail file.
2. Cover the nail gel with a piece of remover for 30-60 seconds.
3. Push the gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Clean the nail with the cleaning wipe.
5. Apply the cream or cuticle oil on the finger and nail.